Sunday, July 29, 2007

Catch them or else ...

Just came from a photo shoot (and we have another tomorrow and in the next days to come), so, unwinding a bit here:



Yesterday had an interview, and planned to watch Ratatouille after, but decided against it since I had to wait for more than an hour for the next screening. I thought of strolling at the mall but my feet were hurting with my 3 1/2 heels.

So, since I wasn't able watch it, I just played Ratatouille games last night - kiddie stuff, but they're fun! Disney Pixar (Pixar specifically) is truly genius, crafting this another endearing product - I'm not sure though how will I react if I get to see a rat cooking my food.



Simpsons Movie is also showing - I didn't really follow this 20-year-old successful show, but this 2D cartoon is a good study (more when I post about my graduate studies these days). While 3D maybe raking in more profits, this satirical cartoon ala sitcom, to put loosely, is the best Fox has to offer (coming maybe from the network's critics, that is).

Why am I vaguely blogging about these flicks? To remind myself I "need" to see them (hopefully this week) before I go insane again with deadlines. Argh.
Post a Comment