Monday, November 12, 2007

Twenty-seven

Your Birthdate: November 12


You're a dynamic, charismatic person who's possibly headed for fame.
You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them.
Verbally talented, you tend to persuade people with your speaking and writing.
You are affectionate and loving, but it's hard for you to commit to any one relationship.

Your strength: Your charm

Your weakness: Your extreme manipulation tactics

Your power color: Indigo

Your power symbol: Four leaf clover

Your power month: December


I'm 27 now.

A year older.

A bigger girl - by maturity I mean, I still look like chopstick in size.

I had a so-so 26th year, career-wise, based on the way I was performing lately. I'm waiting for the verdict.... But I'm taking concrete actions as well to further myself in this aspect.

And I don't want something like that, that bad happenings in my career (which I'm definitely responsible with) for my 27th year, and for more years to come. Blessed me though to still have opportunities coming my way.

I'm still studying, so that's another thing that will occupy my 27th year.

Thanks also my family is in OK health - but I hope for better health for my Mommy - she's all we have since our father passed away - actually, she's all we have even when my father was still around....

Thanks also to have a set of nice friends all these years - glad I still get to be with them (when my schedule permits - bad me), and how I'm thankful for them to click with my fiance. :-)

And I'm more blessed to welcome my 27th year with Robin - my fiance whom I truly hope to spend my next birthdays with - and the rest of my life at that.

A friend (among many friends) congratulated me on my engagement and said my love life now, now that I found "the one," is a gift from above. I said, yes, since I was not in the lookout for a relationship because all I want is to do good in my career and studies - but probably the Lord and all the saints agreed that I need also to love and be loved with, so they gave Robin to me, so Robin and I are now weaving our lives together.

Robin and I talked over the phone about 10 minutes ago, him calling from Melbourne where he's back now for studies. Thanks, mahal, yes, we'll get through this, this hardship now of being far from each other. Thanks also for the birthday gift you gave ahead when you were here last. But I think you're the best gift I have for this birthday - and you're one gift I'll truly keep.

Now, can't wait to have my cake (from my brother, Linard, thanks, bro) - and eat it too - literally. Yummy.
Post a Comment