Friday, January 04, 2008

I was tempted...

...to take this test. And wow - I'm a "saint." Meaning I can go to heaven because of this test result? :-)






Take this test!


Yes, it's true, you are a living Saint. Where you come from and how you do it, we're not sure. But, we can confidently tell you that you're highly evolved when it comes to resisting earthly temptations!


Unlike most of us, you probably eat only when you're hungry, buy only what you need, and "lying" is certainly not part of your repertoire. And if you ever come face-to-face with a fleeting temptation, you're one of those people who can dismiss it quite easily and get on with the rest of your disciplined, good-hearted, well-intentioned day. The more people like you in the world, the better it will be — (and the more cookies for the rest of us!).





I like to think though the result speak mostly of what I value, especially for the most part of my adult life: That is, to be honest, as much as possible, in all my doings, to myself, and to those who trust me.

Temptations are there, yes, but somehow, they never saw and don't see me at all, haha. Most of the time, I didn't or don't bother to take any of them - only when I'm being nosy though.

There are good, there are bad temptations (depends on how you view them). Overall, I think - though not generally easy to do - if you know what you what and satisfied, even blessed, with what you have, then you can resist most, if not, all the temptations that will come your way.

I speak vaguely, but I hope I get the message across. :-)

Oh! This test is one temptation that I wasn't able to resist though :-) Going back to my readings now.
Post a Comment