Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Posting from Melbourne; coming home soon

Finally, I'm now with my mahal here in Melbourne.

I arrived here January 24 - not only I'm spending time with Robin, but I'm meeting his best mates, getting a chance to know them, as well as knowing more about my fiance through their stories and how they all interact together.

I thought January 24 to February 15 would be a long time to spend with Robin after not being together for more than two months.

But time is running fast, and next week, I'm coming home.

I know my life is still in the Philippines, but I'm feeling the pain of being away again from my mahal.

In the meantime, I guess I just have to enjoy whatever time I have with him, and brave the SMS, calls, and MSN chat once we'll be parted again.

I'm really hoping all things will be good for us this year, so we can be truly together soonest....
Post a Comment