Wednesday, May 26, 2010

(UPDATED) DESCOVRIR'S PICK: GOOGLE CACHED

Indeed, a Google browse led me to this - when only last night my heart was smashed further into pieces when I found out that this was gone. Now I have something to keep for the meantime - a reminder that once someone blogged about to the whole wide world how our love blossomed into what I believed was I believe is one true love. And with this, I will continue to believe, to fight, for my love.

SAVED


(All 2007 posts)
24 November
Home
The owner sold his vessel and I've had to move on, shame but I was warned that he'd be wanting to do that since day one. Wise move, it's the only vessel of that callibre in the region and there were many people interested in it from Malaysian Sultans to business people from Japan. The owner got a really good deal on the vessel and is selling it at retail, he'll make a couple of million on the deal. Now that's a business man and that's why i only drive these sorts of vessels. I didn't come directly to Melbourne from Singapore, i came via the Philipines where Lynda lives and spent some time with her there for a week or so. Got to meet a few of her friends at a halloween party and they prooved to be quite fun and were in party mode at the time. Always a good time to meet new people, when they have a few drinks in them and they're relaxed! So... back in Melbourne to where i started from last year, love this city. If it wasn't for the weather and lack of decent paying jobs i'd live here permantely. I'm staying at the usual place in East Malvern with Bill and Carol also thier new addition to the family, "Bella" a cute little Shitzu puppy.

Next year will be study year for me, back to maritime college to upgrade my tickets and get onto the next phase of my life and that's to upgrade the types of vessels i drive and also the salaries that i can make. I'll also have a challenge ahead to get Lyndas visa for Australia and this will be a real test of love.

2:12 PM
Add a comment
Permalink
Blog it
Travel




16 September
My Mahal (love)
Eat your hearts out guys, she's mine! I asked Lynda to marry me last night and she eccepted, making me the happiest i've been in a very long time. This lady of mine is certainly the pick of the bunch and even just to look at her you can see why. Now Lynda and i will be planing to spend the rest of our lives together, first though is the engagement and also i will need to ask her mothers permission. I do hope that she'll like me and agree to our getting married. So much now to plan, the wedding itself. Perhaps two ceremonies, one in Manila for her family and another in Melbourne with mine. Then there's the honeymoon and also where we'll be living. I am presently living in Singapore still and could probably live here indefinately if i wanted to. I'm not sure that there would be much on offer in the Phillipines but of course this all has to be dicussed with my mahal and the place that we end up in will by dictated by covenience and the best salary. I love this woman so much and words cannot describe the feelings that i have for her!

2:51 PM
Add a comment
Permalink
Blog it




04 September
Manila
Well now, I've finally met my Mahal in Manila. I flew in on Saturday morning on the 1st of Sep and got back to Singapore yesterday morning. What a woman! She's everything that i've been looking for all these years, she's smart, attractive in a cute way, petite and she also likes me! Our conversations are intelligent and her wit keeps me on my toes, she has gotten to know my sense of humour of which is difficult for most people to understand but now i think she appreciates and is amused by it a lot of the time. Her own humour makes me laugh out loud and keeps me smiling for quite a while afterwards. We were both a little nervous about our first meeting because it was our first face to face meeting even though we've been talking with each other using web-cam every night since we met each other, but it's still not the same as seeing each other in real life. I certainly wasn't dissapointed and recognised her walking towards the front doors of the Intercontinental hotel where i was staying and were to meet in the lobby. If she was dissapointed then she didn't give any indication as she walked right up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips in a very natural way, she then introduced me to her friend Lyne of whom is a good friend of hers and was acting as a chaperone. We had lunch together in a restaurant (Jimney) that's located of the foyer of the Intercontinental where i dined on my first Phillipino dish, chicken and pork adobo, and it was lovely. Conversation was easy and natural and i was thinking a lot of the time how i'd like to be closer to her, holding her hand or stroking the nape of her neck. What a cute petite lady she was, with her low unasuming voice but at the same time an air of cofidence. I fell more in love with this lady just over that lunch time. We spent the rest of the day and evening with her friend before they left to stay at Lynes place and was quite happy to hear (sorry Lyne) that Lyne wouldn't be able to make it the next day as she'd be too busy. So, i got to spend the whole day with Lynda! Just the two of us doing what we liked and i saying what i liked without getting overheard by our friend and chaperone. I was accused of being too "mushy" that day, but i didn't point out that Lynda was also being the same. The only really disappointing thing is for Lynda's desire to study in the States in order to do a grad dip for her masters there. That's a long time to wait for someone! And i'll definately be here in Asia or Oz for my work. These long distance relationships sure are frustrating!! And having done them for most of my life, I'm really not sure that i want to dive into another one! We'll see and anyway Lynda has said that nothing's really final at this time and that she may change her plans. Anyway we are both living for now and are "going with the flow" so we'll just have to see.

5:58 PM
Add a comment
Permalink
Blog it
Travel




31 August
Singapore
How on Earth did this happen? I'm now living in Singapore! Actually i know exactely how it happened... It's a chain of events that started after my break up with Sakiko, Sakiko is my ex-wife, mother of our daughter Chloe. Sakiko and i also had another daughter Mia but died of SIDS not long after she was born. This is where Saki and my life turned for the worse, spiraling out of control till our divorce in 2001. I may talk more of this later in another section of my blog, however it is painful to talk about.

Singapore! I worked with a gentleman by the name of Ian Harbour in Melbourne at a company called River One, It was owned by Gavin Muir who had the distibution rights of TEAK Australia. Ian is a ship wright by trade and i was the full time captain of the various vessels that the charter company had, namely two ex customs vessels that were completely gutted then refitted mainly from Ians expertise. I was living in Taiwan last year with a lady that drove me close to insanity and i knew that i needed to get out, Ian and i remained close friends long after leaving River One and i told him that i was going back to Oz to work there on cargo vessels. He told me of an Azimut 116 that was being bought by a Singaporean businessman and that i should give him my resume and apply for the position as captain. I didn't really think i'd get it but "what the hell"? I recieved a phone call from Major Tan, Arthur Tays right hand man in the dealings of the vessel, saying that i should come to have an interview with Arthur Tay. Well the rest is history, i've been working for the "boss" now since January. And it's all because of my "hippy" friend Ian.

7:12 PM
Add a comment
Permalink
Blog it
Travel



A start
This is my first attempt at writing in my blog, I'm not a very good writer like my girlfriend Lynda of whom is a writer by trade but I'll give it a go. I think the Blog is an interesting concept that has quite a few functions, I'm thinking though that the most important function is one of a journal. When i first heard of a blog which was way back in 2000, one of my girlfriends then Diane from the states told me of her ex boyfriend that had this on-line journal for all to see. I thought at the time that he must have an ego the size of Texas! Over time however i discovered that more and more people were doing it and what a good idea it seems now! When i have some down time from now on i'll attempt to write about my life a little in this so called blog. Terrible name for it though (blog), sounds like something that i do in the tiolet bowl every morning!

5:44 PM
Add a comment
Read comments (1)
Permalink
Blog it
Computers and Internet
Post a Comment