Tuesday, October 26, 2010

60 to 30: Purple, Grey, Blue Tuesday

Another epiphany this morning, coming from a very shitty Monday night.

I decided to go to work wearing a plain, purple/lilac top; topped with plaid, grey boyfriend blazer; flattened my tummy with a black, garter belt, and a navy blue pencil skirt from (PHP699.00 from Meg).






Pardon the bad hair day. So after taking these photos during our lunch break, I headed to the ladies' room and tied my hair, and let go of the belt and wore the boyfriend blazer freely.

As cited, I'm really your jeans-kind-of-a-girl, thus it's always a challenge for me to wear a skirt or a dress these days (after many years of avoiding them). But I'm learning, and I'd do better with those staples - soon.

*Special thanks to my teammate for taking these photos of me.
Post a Comment