Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's Been Long Ago ...

Image from AllGraphics123.com




... Since I first felt that warm, fuzzy feeling --- a feeling I got to experience again last night.


Call it kilig (from blushing to the nervous exchange of hi's and hello's to offering your clammy, cold right for a firm handshake to feeling like you are about to faint in excitement) or whatever, right now, I'm basking in the glow. And I like to sustain it for as long as it is possible.

I don't expect this to last --- but this kilig moment is something I need at this point.

It's also nice to see I'm still capable to make somebody smile and laugh for being me, without pretension at that. I'm still lucky I'm able to still find the joy in me, and the capacity to share that joy with others.

It's something to thank for and smile about at this very moment.

Post a Comment