Monday, August 08, 2011

Locked Away

Image from http://www.fortifyyourfaith.org/assets/posts/19/normal/locked-heart.jpg?1244760475


Saturday night I began to lock away memories --- memories of both happiness and sorrow;

Memories cast in expensive gifts and tons of images;

Memories I am not truly willing to lock away as I still believe that things will eventually fall into place;

But I have to heal. And seeing --- or using such would only stall my healing ....

A friend said the process would be like doing Feng Shui for my heart --- I give way to a new set of memories by locking away those that mostly caused me misery and broken promises for years ....

While I have locked away the physical proof of such memories, they will forever linger. I only wish --- and I have to work on remembering only the good and happy memories, and pray that they will come more ....

Post a Comment