Wednesday, December 03, 2014

DESCOVRIR White Butterfly

Image from http://www.wallpaper2020.com/ 
While sipping my coffee and having my purple yam and cheese swirl slice of bread, sitting on our front door, a tiny white butterfly was, seemingly, happily fluttering, flirting with our pots of flowers and oregano.

From afar, it look like dotted or streaked.

Many superstitions across the world are associated when seeing a white butterfly.

It could be about an upcoming good streak of luck or a reminder about a departed loved one.

The variations are a lot.


I am not a superstitious person, but as I was reminded of a blog post of Paulo Coelho, thus I like to believe that butterfly I saw this morning is a bearer of good fortune.

That it is a sign, that sooner, or soonest, I will find solution to all my worries.






Post a Comment