Friday, September 30, 2016

I'll be all right ...

Image from http://www.goodmorningquote.com/

I declared this last week of September to be awesome.

But the past two days were challenging, waking up feeling so low, crying on occasions that the routine tasks of writing on my journals or updating my weekly planners were proving to be difficult.

I am often told that I am a strong, sensible woman, especially coping with my fiancé's death; dealing with the challenges I had at my most recent full-time job.

But sorry to disappoint, this woman is crumbling inside the past days. I could be described as depressed or sad. But at this point, I am simply inconsolable.

But like the instaquote above: I'll be all right, one day, someday. JUST NOT TODAY.

Tomorrow is a new month, fresh start, and we're getting closer to Christmas, so that should be uplifting, right?

To find out if you are showing signs of depression, take this test and seek help immediately.

Read this article also about the symptoms of depression.

Post a Comment