Friday, September 23, 2016

Hello, it's me ...


Image from Pinterest

... It's been more than a year since I last wrote here.

So many happened already --- been more than a year since my fiancé died. I coped, still coping, thanks to dear friends and supporting colleagues.

Then I got an executive-level job early this year, and which stint concluded two months ago.

My down time now affords me to take a long, hard look on what my life has been.

I am always hustling, always on the go, hardly stopping.

So the "freedom" I have now (with consultancy jobs on the side) is a welcome respite.

Anyway, I will soon be back working full-time.

Since I am competitive in nature, and my role in recent years carry more responsibilities, so I will be back hustling again in no time.

But, I will make sure to find time to be still, and appreciate what my life has become --- trials and successes and all.

Happy weekend to you all!
Post a Comment